Friday, November 5, 2010

Assignment 5

Anything but Tame


     The name is Hanna Lindores and that is truly all I need to explain.  The name is Hanna Lindores and my life is a game.  The name is Hanna Lindores and I will put you to shame.  The name is Hanna Lindores and you life compared to mine is lame.  The name is Hanna Lindores and I am anything but tame.

     I've seen the seven wonders of the world.  Slapped the bottom of my hiking shoes on the highest peak of mount Everest.  Witnessed the horrors of murder. Yes the murders.  I have built a space ship in my youth and sent it to a parallel universe.  My breaths are slow and deep as I have masted the practice of yogi.  Did I mention I played in a NHL game and just happened to score a hat trick.  These are just merly a few of my accomplishments.

     On Sundays I condition myself by completing an Ultra Man in a measly five hours.  On Monday I hike the Himalayas.  On Tuesdays I visit with the Pope.  On Wednesdays I donate five million dollars to charities.  On Thursdays I go to Tofino to clean oil from the ocean.  On Fridays I relax.  Finally on Saturdays I travel to the moon to check up on my data.

     Accept me and you will never think twice.  Accept me and I will make the institution proud.  Accept me and I will motivate the entire student body.  Accept me and I will obey every command.

     Deny me and that will be the last thing you do.......



          Hanna Lindores

    
    



      

No comments:

Post a Comment